CONSPIRACY - Aliens or Angels?

 If you know me, you know I love a good conspiracy theory. I LIVE for Shane Dawson's Conspiracy Corner, and avidly return to his older conspiracy content. It has even gotten to the point where my Tiktok algorithm has changed, with new theories popping up at least once or twice a day, if not more. Now, I'm not going to go into great detail about different theories, and which ones I may or may not believe, but there is one specific theory which greatly intrigued me -- the Dyson Sphere theory
   If you don't know what this is, I will give you a quick run down. Essentially, it is a project in where platforms are built to orbit around a star, creating and providing energy for its creators by capturing the solar radiation emanating from said star. 

   Basically, in laymen's terms, it would be a gigantic f*cking solar panel encircling a star. Pretty cool, yet hard to believe right?
   Well, according to recent research, scientists have reportedly discovered at least 7 (YES, SEVEN!) stars in our own galaxy, which may be surrounded by these Dyson Spheres, something humanity on this planet may never reach the potential to do. 

This is what it could look like.



   Now, this is where it gets interesting! We all know how mainstream media depicts angels right? If you guessed a humanoid figure with wings, well done, gold star for you! BUT, do you know what a biblical angel looks like? More specifically, THRONES. If not, here are a few images to help you. 



   Notice anything similar between these images and that of the Dyson Sphere? Pretty much the same damn thing right? 

   So, are what the scientists discovered megastructures from ultra-advanced civilizations, or angels? Read up on it, do your own research, and then let me know. I would love to hear what others have to say on this theory. I, myself, don't necessarily believe in either of them, I'll wait until more concrete evidence circulates, but it is interesting to think about nonetheless. 

Comments

Popular Posts